Good afternoon, and it's a beautiful one in our area...very sunny after our rainy Wednesday, but a nice cool breeze blowing about. We are just back from running errands, some medical, some not. Had a nice lunch while we were out. Wanted to share another Dylusions background card and I have another one for later, in another colorway. Used the same stamp on both of them..but they look quite different with another set of sprays.
- Background done with diluted Dylusions sprays as I have described in earlier posts. I let this one dry naturally after a slight dab with a paper towel sheet. I just sort of 'blotted' quickly, not really drying it. I had selected colors thinking of a possible Halloween card, but when I saw the dried piece, it reminded me of a beautiful sunset.
- Memory Box tree stamp using Memento Rich Cocoa.
- Memory Box Arboscello tree die from a textured kraft paper (Recollections from Michaels)
- Derwent Colorsoft pencils to shade tree diecut, streaked across the sky, and under the trees.
- lavender & black snippets used for matting.
- Covered card base with some old stationary paper I had found, that is an ombre shading of yellows, peaches, pinks and lavender. The lavender at the bottom looks rather like it could be waves on water. I was looking for something else when I came across this paper, and liked the shading with the colors of the Dylusion piece. Cut the paper to size for my 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base, and embossed it, started assembling the card layers. I debated on adding the diecut tree, as I liked it very well without the diecut. I like it with the diecut too...so....
Thanks for joining me this afternoon. Hope you like the card. See ya next time.