Here's another Halloween card, very simply made.
- Great Impressions solid image stamped in Memento Tuxedo black on white card stock. Used Memento Canteloupe to layer the yellow tones I wanted for the background. Then started adding Lulu Lavendar, and adding in the blues with a sponge to create the sky. Just kept adding layers until I decided 'Stop'. Intended to go darker on the sky, but thought I should leave well enough when I got to this point.
- DH added a punched circle moon on some textured DP, and of course - his signature Bat silhouette over the moon.
- Memory Box ghosts, brooms and the sentiment. The ghosts & brooms are on a die set that has 2 sizes of cauldrons, a punkin with a handle and a tiny witch.
- used yellow, orange copics on the flames, then added some spica pens - yellow & red. Also used the Signe white pen to add dots along the chair frames. An orange round rhinestone was on the desk, so added it to the pot flames. It looks like an 'eyeball', doesn't it?
- trim is an MS border punch. Card cover is a snippet & the green & white dot under the spider border is the reverse side of the orange paper.
Enjoy your afternoon. I will enjoy being finished with these darned windows! Thanks for visiting, and ya'll have a good day. Hugs.