- Manilla tag sprayed with Dylusions Orange Zest, Postbox Red, Melted Chocolate - which had been diluted with water & White Linen which made the sprays more opaque. The Chocolate was water with some Tattered Angels Gold, which doesn't show in the photo, but created a pretty bronze glimmer to the painted surface.
- Dried; used a small single leaf stencil and some Gold Glitter Molding Paste to spread over the leaf and also a Pumpkin die cut. (this pumpkin was previously used here and I kept the 'negative' on my airbrush table). Since this was to be an autumn theme, I used the snippet as a stencil. It had been cut out of #90 Canson Mixed Media paper, and held up quite well as a stencil. I've tried using some mylar to cut stencils, and so far, not been terribly successful at getting a good cut out.
- the metal looking leaves were snippets from a recent Dr. Pepper can effort, and added as a last minute decision.
- Bugaboo digi printed on Copic Xpress paper, colored with copics - (of course!) die cut with a Sizzix oval that fit the digi size. Edged after cutting, so that it didn't look 'too white' against the tag.
- ribbon from a $1 spool & punkin brad from a Spare Parts pack purchased on sale.
Hope you like this tag. I never quite know how to use a tag; think this will go on a little floral door display that I got as a Thank You for my neighbor, who kindly collected our mail while we were away.
Now, I invite you to join us over at Jo's Scrap Shack and if you have Bugaboo digi images, by all means use it, but if not, just play along with us. Rules are simple and posted at Jo's . We'd love to see what you are making today.
- There's some snippety items on this little tag, so I think I'll mosey over to the Playground & check on Parsnip. Who's meant to be minding things while Miss is off having fun, and the little guy may need a bit of help. Those Playground girls can get up to mischief if nobody is keeping an eye out. C'mon along and let's check on 'em. Maybe you'll want to add your snippety stuff & join us! Again, very simple rules, and a nice prize if Mr. R. G. should pick YOU!
Have a wonderful day, thanks for joining me & many Hugs.