Followers

5/19/2012

Birthday

This evening I discovered iPiccy.com, and have tried experimenting with creating a watermark. This little test started about 10pm, as I was outside, basically in the dusk, planting 2 tomato plants and 4 herb plants. (Remember when I said my summer planting was done???).
Well, we got some planters' tubs, and are going to try a little deck gardening. It would have been accomplished earlier, but a neighbor has been burning most of the day & I simply can't handle the smoke. Causes chest & breathing problems. Fortunately when it really got dark, we have some outside lights, AND I was on the deck. I also don't like 'crawly things' as anyone who knows me, of which fact everyone who knows me is aware!  So here's a card I did using a K&Company tiny tag as the picture. Simply cut a mat, used Spellbinders Large deckled ovals (which are not very large IMHO, wish they would come out with another set). Then used a MS Deco Fan corner punch for a little embellishment. Added some tiny pearls to emphasize each fan, matted with gold foil paper, used the Cornish Farms Heritage Lace backgrounder with the Peacock Feathers ink. Trimmed with a Spellbinder label, used Gold Delicata ink to stamp the sentiment - and I don't remember the stamp company.

3 comments:

  1. Oh What a LOVELY card! Fab image and LO! Your watermark is perfect. Not to big ( large ones ruin the photos) not to small (don't like to squint to see them)just right.
    My veggie garden is planted saw the first beans and spinach peeking out of the ground this AM. The tomatoes have flowers, can't wait for fresh from the garden veggies.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vintage style card.

    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete