Followers

5/21/2012

BIrthday

Here it is Monday..doesn't the time just seem to rush so fast? We had a lovely reunion, enjoyed seeing all the relatives and had a safe, uneventful trip home. Tired, but glad that we were able to see the family. Here's a card to share. Stamp is by Penny Black - Play Date. It was borrowed from a friend at our Thursday stamp group - and I expended some time hunting for it, before I remembered the stamp was not mine (trying to find the name of it!). Isn't it just the most lively stamp...these little critters are having a grand time. The image was colored with copics, onto Copic Xpress paper. Neenah is a great paper for Copic coloring, but Xpress works best for me, especially if I'm working with red. The red doesn't bleed as much for me, as I tend to be 'heavy handed'. The die was Spellbinder Lattic Rectangle, threaded with a narrow yellow ribbon that I found in my sewing supplies. The card is mounted on some Bazzill, in an olive color. I think the name of the color is Camoflage, but I'm not certain. I got a real good buy on some discontinued colors at Scrapbook Creations some time ago. I'm not organized :-) , so the paper was not labeled when I put it away. Hope you enjoy the card, & I hope the person who will receive it as a birthday card gets a smile from the happy little creatures' antics. 

1 comment:

  1. Morning Mary . . . this is a delightful card and you've coloured it beautifully.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog for a while and leaving sweet comments. xxx

    Hugs,
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete