Followers

5/26/2012

Sympathy

Afternoon bloggers, and thanks for coming to see me. It's been a beautiful Saturday so far (weatherwise), and looks to be off to a good start for a relaxing Memorial Day weekend. I have a card to share - unfortunately another sad occasion. Here's the card specs: White card stock embossed with Sizzix Powdered Sugar EF, navy blue twill tape from Hobby Lobby (on sale some time ago), Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two, trimmed with different sizes of Recollection pearls. The sentiment was from a clear set of sentiments - I think it was a Hero Arts set, but don't remember. It was out on the desk and I used it. I just found out yesterday afternoon about the need to send this card, so I was working rapidly. I made two cards, then decided which I'd send. This one was inspired by something I had seen on Pinterest using this folder (although it was not used for a sympathy occasion). I thought it was elegant, yet still subdued enough to fit my need on this card. I'll hunt up the repinned card, to credit the person who posted on Pinterest. Have a lovely afternoon.
Edit: Here's the link to the blog originating my inspiration, not sure who made the first pin: http://ourlittleinspirations.blogspot.com/2012/05/perfect-sentiments-blog-hop-cards.html

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Mary! So very elegant! Love that folder, it looks very versatile, will have to keep an eye out for it. Sorry you have the need for yet another sympathy card, they do come in waves don't they.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete