Followers

5/03/2012

Anniversary

Good Morning ....and it's a beautifully sunny, but already very warm day here in Upstate SC. The a/c had to go on last evening...just too hot and no air stirring. Both loads of river rock have been placed where needed; all but one of the plants bought last week has been potted. My outside chores for the summer have been completed (I hope). Here's a card that I worked on last night. I've been changing settings on the scanner trying to show the colors better. This is about the best I can get. Here goes with the supplies:
Textured Bazzill white for the base, some Recollection red to make the Stampin Up Ribbon Lace (love that punch!). The checked design paper was some purchased years ago. This was diecut with a Spellbinder Label 15, #7 die. The Memory Box LaRue Flourish was centered with a pearl for some trim. These Memory Box dies are cutting so smoothly...think they are my favorite of all the dies so far. The sentiment was cut with a S/binder Ribbon Tag Trio Two, using a corner curve punch to make it fit the space. It's tucked under one of the flourishes. A Paper Studio gold peel off sticker was applied to that. Now I just need to find an appropriate sentiment for the inside, and it's ready to mail. Thanks for surfing in.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mary, this is so, so beautiful! I love it! Fabulous flourish too. Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary! Sorry I've not commented for a while, life just gets in the way. Wish I could say the work in my garden was done, not even close but I wouldn't want to spread river rocks.
    Your card is lovely! I Loved your use of velum on your get well card and your Sunday's Magenta class Cards are each delightful.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete