Followers

5/12/2012

Fathers Day

Hi, and hope you're having a fun Saturday, a relaxing Saturday or just whatever makes you happy today. We have had a rather overcast & much cooler morning. Surprising for this time of the year in our Upstate area. I found some cards I had done last year while cleaning out DH's dresser drawer. Since I don't have something current to share, thought I'd scan some of my cards that he has saved (Bless his little heart!), and post here. This one was made with some snippets that were on the desk, and the little froggie was a clear Michael's find - perhaps in the dollar bin. (DH likes frogs - I only like cute ones). The embossing folder was a C/Bug Divine swirls - one of my first C/Bug folders. The punches are MS...froggie was colored with Copics, diecut with S/binder circles. Did you happen to see the crafting shows on HSN earlier in the week? I didn't stay up that late, but I recorded them, watched a few last night. Anna Griffin has some really pretty things out...and No, I didn't weaken & buy anything from HSN! Thanks for visiting and have a great afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment