- Penny Black Skiing Snowman image, colored with copics, spica pens, WofStella, Sakura Silver Star and SU white chalk pen.
- S/Binder Label 25 to die cut, outlined the edge of the cut with a Sharpie blue pen
- Background paper is from waste paper at the airbrush table. Loved the blue mottled background and thought it looked like a snowy day. (Incidentally, this paper is the non-print side of a large desk calendar - sometimes it will be the heavier tissue paper that comes in packaging boxes. Such paper makes great covering protection when spraying or airbrushing, and can yield beautiful design paper)
- MS punch on some of the same paper, with a narrow strip of some green dp to bring out the trees.
- bakers twine wrapped under the raised image, and Elizabeth Craft sentiment...that's it. Can't beat that for easy & cute!
Thanks for joining me, Happy Sunday. We have a lovely sunshine day after several gray days, so the sun is a welcome sight. Hope to get round to visit lots of my visitors this afternoon. In the meanwhile, have a pleasant afternoon, and many Hugs.