Welcome back for another bunny card. This one is a Nellie Snellen clear Hoppies image, called Little Sailor. This image didn't color quite as easily as the Sweet Stamps Tulip Bunny, but it was operator error I have to confess. Thought I had piece of Xpress snippet as I stamped the image, but once I began to color, I realized it was GP which, for me, does not color well. So I had to be super careful of the pressure on the marker as I colored, and also, this paper will not blend as well for me - as does the Xpress or Neenah. I didn't want to restamp & start over, so kept on coloring. The white showing around the edges is the background for the photo. Card base is the offwhite layer showing, covered with a blue texture c/s from a 6x6 pack.
- Little Sailor image is matted with the MFT Pierced Rectangle Stax die, background colored with copic G0000. Just realized I didn't anchor this little sailor, so will have to go back & color in some grass for him to stand upon.
- C/Lynn XM-18 Nesting Eggs die for the egg and bunny. Bunny raised on dimensional foam, as was the sentiment.
- S/B A2 Bracket Borders One for the card edges, and the yellow bottom border (a snippet)
- inside trim is cut with a Bracket border (curved shape faces inward), and embossed with a C/Bug EF.
- Impression Obsession sentiment stamped with Memento Bahama Blue, punched with an SU oval punch.
Another Easter card ready for the insert to be added. Ya'll enjoy the evening, and as always, thanks for stopping to visit. Hugs.