Good evening after another rainy day where the sun played tag with rain drops. Finally managed to finish up 2 cards to submit to the March Rudolph Day Challenge here. One needs must have 2 or more festive cards to submit and it's taken me a while to get mine finished. I missed last month, so really wanted to try to participate this month. Here's my entries:
- circular card made with a Grand S/B Circle nestie & a S/B Celtic die.
- blue snowflake background & red glitter paper are snippets, as is the sentiment tag.
- image salvaged from an old Christmas card from years ago, die cut with S/B oval, further embossed in the center with a smaller oval.
- red velvet mat (a snippet) cut with the smallest Grand S/B Oval.
- Darice EF for the background was brayered with Memento Summer Sky before embossing, and
- Memory Box die for twig at the top. Red rhinestones stand in for the bittersweet berries.
- Elizabeth Craft sentiment cut from the red velvet.
That's it...any questions about how-to, images, supplies used, please do ask. I'll be happy to answer.
Off to submit to Rudolph Day Challenge. Won't you play along and get 2 Christmas cards finished?As of Saturday evening, there are 2 more days before the linky widget expires.
Since I have a lot of snippety bits on each card, I think I'll swoop in for a visit with Little Parsnip over at the Snippets Playground, Week 118. Some lovely Penny Black Stickers are up for prizes.
Happy Saturday evening, and thanks for your visit, as always. Hugs