Followers

3/11/2014

St Patricks Day and Still More Green

Hello - thanks for stopping in this warm & sunny afternoon. Hope it is just as nice in your part of the world as today in Upstate South Carolina. First, let me say warm welcomes to some new followers:

 
Thanks, ladies, for joining as followers here. Always very happy to see new faces, meet & learn  something about life in different parts of the world, and get inspired by seeing the skills of different crafters. Please do take some time and buzz by to check out these delightful blogs, say Hi -  and be ready for some super inspiration.
 
 I'm still working on St. Pat's cards. Think the green is about to wind down here in a few cards! (I do like green though...think it's a happy color. Like green grass? Hmmm...green MONEY?!)
 
 
 
 
- Sweet Stamp image, copic coloring, S/B die cut. WoS to give lots of shine on the pot & gold coins.
 
- S/B Lattice mat - a snippet
 
- Turquoise textured card base ( left from the Butterfly card),. Bottom edge was shaped with a S/B bracket die. I am so loving these dies, so thanks Miz Benzi for showing them to me! Gold-y toned rhinestones.
 
(Love the candle topper holder, but this card just would not sit upright in it.)
 
- Used the same border bracket die to cut a trim piece of the paper used on the lattice die to decorate the inside. Stamped the sentiment with Colorbox Fluid Chalk and then heat embossed with Ranger Clear EP...so it's rather shiny. Thought that would be good on the patterned paper to make it stand out a bit.  This one is  ready to get a nice Irish proverb stamped right on the inside card, it won't need an insert.
 
Didn't list all the supplies, but if any info is needed, let me know & it will be provided.
 
In the meantime, Happy Tuesday. Thanks for the visit, big Hugs!

16 comments:

  1. Another beautiful green card Mary.
    I would have run out of ideas for so many for the one occasion
    Happy crafting

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you have done a lot of St Patrick Day cards, Another great one, love the circle die

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty!!! Ooh....love that lattice background :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green grass and green money - love them both..........however, I could deal with the non-green grass and just go for the money! YEAH!

    Do love all the green on this pretty card though and really like that scallop edging at the bottom. VERY nice!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you've used one of the curved dies. They are fabulous, aren't they? The inside looks very pretty as well as the outside. I hope that's real gold in that pot. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the thumb mail on my dashboard I thought don't tell me she's started Halloween cards already, I thought it was a caldren lol.
    Fabulous card, great shape and super image, bet we'd all like to find one of those.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card, Mary! I love those dies!!! Beautifully done :) Thanks for sharing, and inspiring me to created something green for my Senior buddy that I send to! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful, Mary!! I love the curved border!! The pot of gold is fabulous!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card! I'm all about the green... green grass, green trees, green money... not so much green mold but I guess it is better than black mold!

    I love the paper and the die cut you used for the background, very nifty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some very cool dies on your card, especially the one with all the lattice work! Love that pot o' gold too, but as for the green..........I'm ready to see some green grass for a change! It's finally melting and I see bits of green lawn here and there! {yay!}

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card Mary. Great use of dies and I love how you've shaped the edge...I'm going to borrow that idea!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card!! Love the shape

    ReplyDelete
  13. The beautiful colors and fantastic die cuts nicely highlight your image, Mary. You're really going for the gold with your St. Patrick's Day cards - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you found the pot of gold! Love that lattice cut front! Gorgeous paper and excellent coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great St Pat's card Mary and I love the colour and texture of the background card, and the pretty die cut mat. I'm thinking about getting one of those bracket dies, it's on my wishlist. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGosh Momma Mary, I am so loving this card!! That edge is beautiful so yes, you will have to tell me what dies they are. lol I love that lattice mat too, that is just beautiful. Love that pot of gold, your double side paper is gorgeous-green is one of my favorite colors-lol I also love the gold colored gems, so pretty with the green. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete