- Sweet Stamps Michigan Robin (1016F) - colored with Copics on Xpress paper
- S/B Classic Oval die cut, embossed with Gold Ovals One. Viva Décor Inca Gold paste rubbed around the outer edges. S/B Classic Scalloped Ovals for red mat (which is not showing up against the red border, I see now that I'm looking at the photo.)
- Background done with 2 colors of Colorbox Fluid Chalk Inks and a brick patterned Impression Obsession Cover a Card stamp. This has been done for some time, so don't have the specific info just to hand, but can provide if needed.
- CLyn Tropical Flourish (B127) using the same paper as the red floral border - cut apart to fit where needed. This was from Paper and Stone sale order which arrived Monday afternoon after placing the order on Thursday evening. (remember: Not a paid endorsement, just sayin').
- black scallop piece is a snippet of glitter paper waste trimming. Green rhinestones and orange-y toned pearls to trim.
IRL I'm likin' the card, as the mat & border contrast does show a bit better than in the photo. This paper was from a really El Cheapo pack purchased from who knows where? Is very lightweight & a bit chintzy quality, but I liked this particular floral pattern. It reminded me of vintage wallpaper seen in some of the old restored houses we've visited - plus I just thought it was pretty with the brick motif. Never thought about the not-so great contrast with the mat color, which is a textured solid from the same paper pack as the red floral. Live & learn. Do it daily. Sometimes have to relearn 'cause I forget. :-)
Ya'll have a good evening, and come again when you've time. I'll share some of my Impression Obsession class cards later. Had a super time; enjoyed being with some friends. We had a great lunch & companionship. A 2 hour class managed to morph into an entire day with us. Thanks Gloria, old stamp group, Scrapbook Creations & Mitra from Impression Obsessions for giving me a special & very fun day. Hugs.