OK, folks, I hope this will be the last of St. Pat's. Think I've got enough made for those Irish folks who enjoy a little Blarney round this time of year.
- Hat was from a bargain bin at Michael's. Not sure how long ago. Copic colored, WoS* on the tall part of the hat, black hat band, sprigs of shamrocks.
- Classic Square S/B
- S/B Gold Squares one. This just embosses, does not cut. Sometimes I get these mixed up and try to cut with them. Then I get aggravated when it just embosses! They are pretty though.
- Snippet strips from other cards. Green was embossed with the C/B dots EF.
- lace from stash. Thought about coloring the flowers green. Decided not to!
- Cardz TV Irish set sentiment. Colorbox fluid chalk ink stamped & then embossed with Clear EP. Punched with SU oval, then covered with a snippet of vellum. After adhering with some vellum transparent glue, edged the set with the same ink used to stamp.
- glitter shamrock snippet from Impression Obsession die.
- S/B Curved Bracket for the edging. Did another piece to trim inside since the card front is a bit short. Glued the strip section to the card front after diecutting the piece. It was a bit 'short', so decided to leave the white edge so that the stitching lines would show. It doesn't so much in the green paper.
Added the bottom section but first aligned the pieces with the bracket, so I could get a good join & match up the bracket lines. That was a little tricky - for me anyway! If I had planned ahead, all would have been on the card base, and just one cut necessary. Live & learn.
As previously said, I hope I don't remember somebody that I've left off my Irish card list. I'm ready to do Spring & Easter cards! Ya'll have a wonderful afternoon, and as always, loved to have you visit. Hugs.
*Going to try to add a Page to this blog toadd some of the abbreviations I use so if my reader is not familiar with the initials, there will be a glossary to look it up. Some of the delightful bloggers I visit, have come up with some jim-dandy terminologies. I guess it would be 'blog txting'?