Hello there, and welcome. One more green theme card, as I'm whittlin' down those needed for mailing. This one was very easy to do:
- Prickly Pear Lucky Horse Shoe (HH0045) colored with the usual method. Used clear Wink of Stella (WoS) to give some shine to the horseshoe, which is quite nice IRL.
- S/B rounded square to die cut & emboss.
- glittery leaves were snippets, as were the papers used on the card base. MS punch on the darker green paper. The design is reminiscent of Celtic crosses.
- SU stamped sentiment on white snippet. Snippet glitter shamrock (you've seen these on previous cards- it's an Impression Obsession die that I've had for a while).
- pearls to trim. Called it done. Got just a few more of this theme and then make way for Easter cards.
How do you like the Yankee Candle shamrock holder? We found this candle jar topper Friday afternoon at our local YC store - along with a few others. Couldn't decide on which one, as the store didn't have what I really had in mind, but thought this one would be nice for these holiday cards. They were not that pricey - so got a couple of other designs. We found a real cutie with dachshunds on it, to save for DD's birthday. No greyhounds though.
We enjoyed sitting in the sun on the deck with my brother & his shadow (a tiny Schnauser named Sunshine) Saturday afternoon. Got right hot too! Felt like summer had arrived, but we expect to have a few more cold blasts before ole Mr. Winter blows his last.
Thanks for visitin', and ya'll come again soon. Hugs.