Followers

1/23/2015

Penny Black - Tokens of Love

Good afternoon & warm welcomes. Hope you're not going to get sick of seeing Valentine cards, but that's the theme of most of my cards just now!

First order of business is to share the name of my newest followers:
Kellie of A Little Bit of Kellie and Sara of UTs Hobby Time . Shared Sara's blog link earlier, but I didn't have her name at that time. Sara was kind enough to let me share her name with you. Hope you'll take a few minutes and check out both of these awesome bloggers' work.
 
Another of the cards that were sent along to the DD. I'll keep the blather short, because the Blog Candy winners will be announced at the end of this post. Don't know how to insert the RG's results, so you'll just have to trust me on the numbers!
 
 
 
- PBlack Tokens of Love
- S/B Long Scalloped Rectangle
- MFT Stitched Fishtail banner
- VOS (probably Paper Studio) background paper
- Dylusions Sprayed background paper used for banner and card mat. Tried sprinkling Osti Red Brusho crystals over this piece while it was still wet...the crystals didn't spread as much as over just plain water.* You can just see some of the darker red sprinkles on the fish tail banner.
 
*This piece started out as one of my first Gelli plate efforts.  Gelli plate was inked with some copper acrylic paint, stencil placed and print pulled with white card stock. The piece has been on the table for a while. Since the background was white with the copper hearts, decided to spray Postbox Red Dylusions then sprinkle Osti Red Brusho crystals. Just goes to show, most warts can be salvaged to some purpose!!
 
- tiny heart brads - and yes there is some WoS on the Balloons & the envelope heart. The sentiment was done by masking off a portion of a stamp so that just the Valentine part showed, then punched with an SU oval punch. Card done.
****************************************************************************
NOW: Drumroll please: Congratulations to:
 
#180 - Shonna Erlenborn (http://shonasstampingstage.blogspot.com/)
 
Did 3 passes on the Random Generator to get each number, matched the number to a name on the  database, and Ta-Da!
Each person has 48 hours to contact me by  1-25-15 at 6pm, provide mailing info, and an email address so that I can advise when candy is shipped Moderate comments is set to on, so any personal info left in a comment will only be seen by myself.  
 
Previous blog candy winners know that I like to include a little surprise in each envelope, which I hope the recipient will enjoy. It will be an unused product, or I will so state (sometimes I'll send along a well loved stamp that is extra to me. If it's stained, I will clean it as much as possible. Most of the items are duplicate purchases, or items purchased at good prices with the intention of using for blog candy. Sometimes original packaging has to be removed to make for easier mailing and I will say so.)
****************************************************************************
I want to thank each follower who took the time to join and help me reach this milestone goal. You can't believe how excited I am & I hope each person will be pleased with the items being sent. So thanks again for ALL of your support. Wish I could send something to each of you! Now it's set to go for the next milestone! I'm already collecting some goodies - oh I am optimistic, aren't I??? Many hugs, and hope I hear back from the winners within the time frame.

26 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Mary I adore that cute image also that wonderful background it looks really gorgeous, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the patchwork background congrats to your candy winners
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely and adorable card Mary. Sweet image. Have a nice weekend, love 'n hugs Veerle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your winners. I love this card. That Dylusions Spray is so very pretty. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! another cutie, love that teddy and your layout, such a pretty card.

    I notice you are continuing onwards and upwards with your followers, well done and Congratulations.

    Congratulations to the winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely valentine Mary and the background colours are beautiful and enhance that cute PB teddy really well. I love your colourng of the bear with lots of wonderful shading. Really pretty little heart brads too. Congratulations on reaching three hundred followers and also congratulations to the candy winners. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cute teddy image you used here Mary, and the great background effect.
    Congratulations to your candy winners and to you.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable, Mary!! I love the sweet bear!! The hearts in the background are fabulous!! The Dylusions spray looks awesome!! I love this!! Congrats to the winners!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done on the 300 followers. I have really been out of touch since Christmas. I have been somewhat distracted, but I hope to get back to card-making now.
    I love your little bear. We don´t do Valentine quite like the Americans do. I remember when I used to have an American penfriend as a young teenager, I couldn´t understand why she sent me a Valentine card. So usually we only have one to make, but most American trends cross the ocean eventually, and there are certainly lots of heart shaped stamps, dies etc hitting the market right now, so you won´t be the only one showing them. Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really doubt if there were ever any warts on that background - which, by the way, I love! Cute image and a precious card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Mary. Hoping to have a play with my gelli plate tomorrow! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super cute Valentine card Momma Mary! I love that sweet little bear with his envie and balloons-as always you have colored him up so cute!! Your background made with the Geli plate looks great and I am loving the papers you used. Those little heart brad are just darling too! A big congrats to the winners of your blog candy!!! As a previous winner of yours, I can attest to the extra's you like to throw in! Those ladies are in for a treat for sure!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I love the little bear with the heart balloons! Congrats on your 300 followers - Woohoo! Congrats to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another great card Mary, how do you do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute!! Congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet little bear! Love his soft colors and pink balloons. Great background. I haven't done the Gelli plate thing. It does make an interesting background though.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mary, how wonderful to see I'm a winner. I love your adorable valentine. I've been away for a while and hope to be back to blogging next week. I'll be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another cutie ! Beautiful Valentines card designs Mary! Take good care, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your sweet card, Mary! Congrats to your blog candy winners.

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow! more blog candy! darling card, Mary, and such sweetness in your coloring. Your shading is impeccable in the teddy bear and balloons! Love the inchies in the background and the banner sideways. Wonderful layout! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Mary, another super Valentine's card, such a cute image and pretty embellishments.
    Congratulations to the winners of Mary's fab candy, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  22. He's the cutest little bear Mary, what a lovely card
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a charmingly cute bear with those heart balloons! I love your coloring on this sweet valentine! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous valentine card. Both the heart background paper and the image are wonderful.

    Congrats to the lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous little card and I love that Gelli plate background banner. Got to get mine out! Another unused Christmas pressie! But at least it's from this year! Great coloring on that cute little bear. Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, and I meant to say congrats on your 300......and more now... followers.

    ReplyDelete