Followers

3/20/2012

Rose Medallion - Get Well - Footsteps


Good morning. I worked on some cards yesterday, so here is one that I finished. I have 2 elderly friends (in their 90's...one in New England, one in California) who have had a little rough sailing last week. Here is a card for one of them. The image of the rose was stamped on an MS label that I got from Michael's at Christmas for another purpose. Decided it would work fine with the image (don't remember the stamp company). Colored the rose with copics. The flourish is a Cheery Lynn die, and the backround lace is a SU lace ribbon die, which I think is quite pretty. It doesn't show well in the scan, but in real life, is quite effective. The ribbon threaded through the openings is some that came from my sewing room. Pale green pearls were Reflections. The embossed background is a Sizzix folder. It's a very simple card, but I was pleased with it. Inside I used the Footsteps in the Sand sentiment stamp, stamped with Momento Ivy Green. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely Mary and I'm sure it will cheer whomever receives it.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete