Followers

6/29/2013

Birthday

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, .....and this will be a scheduled post. As you read this, we are on our way up to Boston to celebrate the 4th of July. I wanted to share with you, a lovely card and cute gift that I received from Candee of Card Corner by Candee. Here's the pictures and I'll add the link for Candee's how-to for the butterfly.


Isn't this just the loveliest, most feminine card? I was so pleased & flattered that Candee thought of me, cause I know she is one biz-zee lady.
Here's the cute post it note holder she made and she has the instructions on her blog here.


So have a wonderful day, and I'm trying to get a couple more posts ready to be scheduled. We had this trip planned, then my brother had a problem. That put the trip on hold, and then he was released from the hospital this morning. DH made a command decision that we would leave in the morning (what a way to spend a birthday!), but that's ok. He agrees to a lot of my crazy whims, so I guess I can go along with this one!!! Hugs & Blessings, and thanks for checking in today.

16 comments:

  1. happy birthday mary! what a beautiful card and creative post it note holder from your friend. have a good trip and enjoy your holiday.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you have the best time ever!!!
    It's a beautiful card your friend made and love that little note holder too! Very pretty butterflies!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mary. Hope you have a great trip. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mary,
    Happy Birthday to You! Have a wonderful trip. And What a nice b-day gift to recieve....love the butterfly post its, very cool.

    Hope your day is special even if you had to sit in the car....

    Hugs
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Mary, enjoy your trip x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary. Happy Birthday to you!! Such a gorgeous card and note pad that you got from your friend.

    Enjoy your day and your trip! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday to you and i hope you have a wonderful trip :)
    such a pretty card and i love the note pad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday you lucky lady -- I love Boston!! Your card from Candee is wonderful - again birthday wishes to you!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and I like the butterfly book, have a wonderful time in Boston.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Mary! Have a great time in Boston. Wish I was going with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a wonderful birthday and really enjoyed your day! What a fabulous card and gift - may have to borrow that idea for the note pad! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday my sweet friend!!! Even though you will be traveling I hope it is an awesome trip with lots of time with friends! Candee's card is just beautiful!! Love that pad too, so gotta check that out! lol Hugs my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Mary, hope you're having a great trip. Love the butterfly pad :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I almost forgot. Happy birthday just a bit late! Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday! Mine was Friday, June 28. No wonder we hit off so well!@!!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mary happy Belated birthday my friend! I hope you are having a safe trip... lovely card and love the butterfly!!!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete