Followers

6/16/2013

Graduation

Good afternoon. Happy Father's Day to the gentlemen at your house, and Welcome to Stephanie, a new follower from Jingle Bells. Thanks for stopping by to visit & become a follower.

The card today is one I needed for a graduation, & I've used this image before. Just changed up the colors to the school colors of the recipient.


- House Mouse image, colored with copics in the C & E family of colors; B0000, B000 used for background; diecut with S/Binders Label 2; black faux mat with the same die.

- Papers were from a K&Co. graduation pad found at Target.

- Elizabeth Craft die sentiment, (snippet) as was the white background for the sentiment, which was edged with Memento Tuxedo Black and a finger dauber

- tassel on the hat colored with Spica gold pen, glossy accents added to the tassel for shine.

I'm using a new Nikon purchased last week at Costco. I hope I can learn to use it properly and get my photos to show up a bit better. I was checking on Amazon to find the label die name, and when I saw what Amazon is charging for this die (which is an older one), I was sure happy to already have it.*
Edit: I was speaking of the S/B Labels die when I commented about the price. I saw it for $42. on Amazon. Wow!

So have a lovely afternoon, and as always, thanks so much for coming to visit. Hugs. 

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Mary, love the House Mouse stamp which you have coloured beautifully. Hope you are keeping well x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Mary, the image is so cute and beautifully coloured. Love the bg papers too :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that image Mary, he is just so cute and your card is beautiful. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super duper cute! Love the little mouse of course but your layout/design is just wonderful! Great mix on the patterned papers too.
    Have fun with that new camera!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie this image is! Love his little wistful face!

    Great graduation card Mary...I see you used your Spica pen on the tassel...Thanks to your advice i bought a silver and a clear sparkle and fell in love with them...what a lovely jolt of sparkle they give!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Mary. Love the image and the card is fab.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card Mary!! I love that cute mouse all dressed up for graduation! He is just too cute! Love how you colored him too! Love the "congrats" die cut, fabulous font! So 6.95 is high for this die? I don't know much about die costs. Looks like your new camera takes wonderful pictures Mary!! I think I need me some of these Spica pens. lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card Mary! I Just love that adorable mouse!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful graduation card, the image is so adorable! Have a fabulous day, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mary. Sweet image ... love the layout and design with the grad designer papers - fabulous! Wow, $42 is a lot for the Spellbinders labels die ... I think I got mine for $20 (it was on sale). Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love anything House Mouse and this is particularly fun! Wow! That's a lot for a die!

    ReplyDelete